Shades provides Video Production and Digital Agency Services. We're located in Princeton, New Jersey.
Initial Meeting and Consultation
It all starts with a phone call or an email.
Upon contacting us we will give you a free video consultation through a phone call or via email where we’ll answer any questions you may have and discuss your needs. This is a very casual and simple introduction to learn more about one another and discuss your goals.
The main questions and points of interest we have are as follows.
1. Tell us about you and your business. Video is a direct representation of your business and we want to deliver a message and tell a story that suits you.
2. Tell us about your customer base. We want to know your target market so we can mold your video to directly appeal to them.
2. What is your main goal for the video? Mostly the answer is customer acquisition, but sometimes it’s training videos to cut costs of training staff, or a video for public relations.)
3. Do you have a vision for the video? Sometimes the answer is no, many of our clients know the power of video and so they want to utilize it, but they have no idea what kind of video they want or need. That’s fine! This is why we’re here!
4. What is your budget for the video? You may have a very firm idea or may have no idea what the appropriate budget for video is, either is fine! We’ve created preset budgets if that’s the case (feel free to take a look by clicking here) But before we can develop a project from a creative and technical standpoint, we need to be aware of any budgetary goals and/or restraints.
Remember, you don’t need to know the answer to every question before reaching out, this is just a casual introduction to learn more about one another and see how we can best serve your needs.
Before we start any project it’s important to establish goals and your needs. In discovery we learn about your business, products and/or services. In most cases the goal is to leverage video to gain customers, however you may have a product that needs explaining, you may want a big production or a smaller shoot. We discuss the big picture to ensure your goals will be met.
Now that we have developed a relationship, learned about your business and goals for the video we are ready to develop a proposal. This will serve to solidify what we’ve discussed and will include a contract. Upon signature we will bill for half the cost of the video, these funds will be used to produce your video. Once this occurs we take the reigns and begin pre-production on your video.